- Order Online
- Gift voucher
Invite You to Peregrine Wine Dinner
With March being International Women’s Month, we thought we would highlight a winery with a female Head Winemaker.
Peregrine Wines come from Central Otago, the South Island of New Zealand, Nadine Cross has been head winemaker since 2010 and brought with her a wealth of knowledge from working around the world.
Join us at Zushi Barangaroo to welcome Autumn with a sumptuous 6 course dinner paired with specially selected Peregrine’s famous New Zealand wines.
Hosted by Alicia Wadsworth, National Sales Manager, Peregrine Wines.
Wednesday, the 13th of March from 630pm.
$75 per person tasting menu.
– Fresh oysters, chilli ponzu vinaigrette
Peregrine Méthode Traditionelle
– Sashimi of chef’s selection
2018 Saddleback Pinot Gris
– Sashimi tacos, salmon, tuna, avo, yuzu granita, flying fish roe, sesame oil+tamari, shiso cress, wonton crackers
2018 Peregrine Riesling
– Zucchini flower tempura, lightly battered, dashi sauce
2018 Peregrine Sauvignon Blanc
– Kombu salmon, oven roasted, huon TAS salmon, kombu, dill, quinoa, watercress salsa verde, grilled cos lettuce
2017 Peregrine Rosé
– Duck teriyaki, oven roasted duck marinated in soy+asian herbs, teriyaki sauce, pumpkin purée, sweet potato
2017 Saddleback Pinot Noir
Click below for tickets