Come work for the Zushi Restaurant Group!
We are looking for full-time and part-time wait staff, bartenders and chefs/kitchen hands to work in our energetic team that grows like family.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO: JOBS@ZUSHI.COM.AU
- Cook/Chef/Kitchenhand with Japanese cuisine experience preferred but not required!
- Experience: No experience required. Learn from our head sushi chef with over 35 years experience!
- Commercial kitchen experience preferred but not essential. We will train you from scratch.
- Preferred Experience at least 1 year for Tempura and 2 years for Sushi/Sashimi.
Seeking: Kitchenhand, Chef de Partie, Demi Chef, Commis Chef, Pastry Chef, Sous Chef
Your duties will include:
- Preparing ingredients, seafood and meat for cooking. eg. chopping, washing, cutting etc
- Cooking dishes on the menu according to recipe
- Plan and update menu when needed
- Adhering to OH&S regulations and procedures
- Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
- Working cohesively in a kitchen team
- Looking for casual wait staff and bartenders with previous restaurant/bar experience.
- Must be available to work on weekends with flexible hours.
- Must have a NSW RSA certificate. English required.
- COOKS: Full time salary + annual leave & loading + sick leave + superannuation
- COOKS: Part time hourly rate paid above award rate
- WAIT & BAR STAFF: Paid above award rate for casual and part time
- Up to $3000 course fee subsidy by Zushi for approved courses in commercial cookery for residents or foreign workers (conditions apply)
- Need to apply for a Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408) to stay in Australia or come to Australia. Zushi will organise the full application for you and pay all associated fees for you (conditions apply)
- Potential for foreign workers to apply for Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482) and stay for 2-4 years. Zushi will organise and pay all associated fees for the application (conditions apply)
- Full time kitchen staff currently rostered on 4 days on and 3 days off per week
- Staff meals every lunch and dinner
- $100 Zushi dining voucher every year
- Zushi uniforms provided
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Extremely well ventilated working areas, outdoor sushi bar in Barangaroo, Covid-Safe environment
- Work in a brand new kitchen and sushi bar in the newly renovated Zushi Surry Hills
- Nearby accessible public transport with Wynyard for Zushi Barangaroo and Central Station for Zushi Surry Hills