Come work for the Zushi Restaurant Group!
We are looking for full-time and part-time wait staff, bartenders and chefs/kitchen hands to work in our energetic team that grows like family.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@ZUSHI.COM.AU
– Cook/Chef/Kitchenhand with Japanese cuisine experience preferred but not required!
– Experience: No experience required. Learn from our head sushi chef with over 35 years experience!
– Commercial kitchen experience preferred but not essential. We will train you from scratch.
– Preferred Experience at least 1 year for Tempura and 2 years for Sushi/Sashimi.
Seeking: Kitchenhand, Chef de Partie, Demi Chef, Commis Chef, Pastry Chef, Sous Chef
Your duties will include:
– Preparing ingredients, seafood and meat for cooking. eg. chopping, washing, cutting etc
– Cooking dishes on the menu according to recipe
– Plan and update menu when needed
– Adhering to OH&S regulations and procedures
– Maintaining a hygienic and safe work place
– Working cohesively in a kitchen team
– Looking for casual wait staff and bartenders with previous restaurant/bar experience.
– Must be available to work on weekends with flexible hours.
– Must have a NSW RSA certificate. English required.
– COOKS: Full time salary + annual leave & loading + sick leave + superannuation
– COOKS: Part time hourly rate paid above award rate
– WAIT & BAR STAFF: Paid above award rate for casual and part time
– Up to $3000 course fee subsidy by Zushi for approved courses in commercial cookery for residents or foreign workers (conditions apply)
– Need to apply for a Temporary Activity Visa (Subclass 408) to stay in Australia or come to Australia. Zushi will organise the full application for you and pay all associated fees for you (conditions apply)
– Potential for foreign workers to apply for Temporary Skill Shortage Visa (Subclass 482) and stay for 2-4 years. Zushi will organise and pay all associated fees for the application (conditions apply)
– Full time kitchen staff currently rostered on 4 days on and 3 days off per week
– Staff meals every lunch and dinner
– $100 Zushi dining voucher every year
– Zushi uniforms provided
– Opportunity to grow within the company
– Extremely well ventilated working areas, outdoor sushi bar in Barangaroo, Covid-Safe environment
– Work in a brand new kitchen and sushi bar in the newly renovated Zushi Surry Hills
– Nearby accessible public transport with Wynyard for Zushi Barangaroo and Central Station for Zushi Surry Hills